Monday 6 June 2011

My 1st blog award!

 How the Award works

                         1. Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
                         2. Share seven random facts about yourself.
                         3. Pass the award along to 15 deserving blog buddies.
                         4. Contact those buddies to congratulate them. 
 
Thank you so much Rebecca for nominating me for this blog award! I'm so glad that people are enjoying what I'm writing, this means so much to me. You can check out Rebecca's awesome blog here: http://bendingthespine.blogspot.com/
 
Seven Random Facts About Me
1. I'm a proud mom of a 3 year old diva. lol. She's the joy of my life.

2. My spouse is a sexy bad boy with really long hair...totally romance novel worthy lol Lucky me.

3. I'm a professional model and I do some film/tv acting now and then. (I guess my daughter gets her diva-ness from me)

4. I'm also a Holistic Wellness Practitioner. (otherwise known as a professional hippie according to my charming spouse).

5. I really am a bibliophile. I'm totally addicted to books and personally I'd rather spend money on books than food, but I guess one must eat.

6. I really am pagan so paranormal books that have Wiccans in them always make me brace myself with a muttered "oh Goddess what will they get wrong now."

7. I'm a writer and I'm currently writing my own novel...lets hope I can take my own advice!

 
Blog Buddies (I chose 10)








No comments:

Post a Comment